Reach out to The Hive
We would love to hear from you. Choose your method of contact below.
3907 Custer Dr
Boise, ID 83705
Parking & Facility Guidelines
- Be mindful of your sound levels in the parking lot — we have neighbors
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted on the premises.
- We have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol at The Hive.
- We are an all-ages venue offering a safe and sober environment for all musicians, and our insurance policy simply does not allow it (along with the State of Idaho). Please respect our position on this issue so we continue to offer an awesome place for you to come and play music.
- Vaping and smoking must be done outside and away from the front doors. Please take care of The Hive and dispose of your butts properly.
- Vaping sets off our fire alarm. We know that sounds extreme, but we want the safest possible space and if there’s ever an instance where electronics begin smoldering, we need the alarms to be sensitive enough to detect this early.
- Only water is permitted in the practice spaces. Food and other beverages may be consumed in the community room.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance or musician must pay 1/2 of reserved time.
- Parking spaces are limited at The Hive, so please consider ride sharing. There is street parking but do not block our neighbor’s driveways!
- We strive to be a green and clean The Hive! Please love this space and recycle.